Monday 9 March 2009

Tove Wolfskin

The accidental appearance of snow in Victoria Park some time ago was great training for me. I now live in a country that is covered in snow 24/7. I just can't wait for the grass rains to see green again. Happily the bright spot in the sky seems to work just fine here, too. 

My new best friend (no, I didn't say the only one) is pictured above. She's a real wolfie as you can clearly see, although her legs are shor.. quick and and she doesn't have a tail (or it's invisible as she claims). I stayed in the background because my outfit is just terrible. It's better than that Issey Miyake for Fashion Victims but still too everyday clothing to my taste. Anyway, I wouldn't move a paw outside without a coat, 'cos it's fffrreezing!

Living in our new home is quite fascinating. I found out that I can even lie down on the floor and still remain warm. They seem to divide the air so that the cold stays outside and warm inside which is yet not invented in Great Barktain. If you read this on the mentioned island: Don't try to warm the air outside but rather keep the warm inside, ezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment