Monday 2 March 2009

New notions

After more than a week in a totally new country, I have realised many different things. First of all, new kinds of people: those who use two sticks for fast walking and those who also use skis - how strange! They are everywhere. My new friends, Millie-the-Toller and Tove-the-Swedish-Vallhund, have told me that it's normal that humans behave so strangely here. You get used to it one day, they tell me.

I have also noticed, that dogs are not at all as friendly as in Victoria Park. They bark and use bad language when they pass by. I think it might have something to do with the fact that dogs have to be kept in lead here. Well, I have to admit that some of us take the law in our own paws and run free as dogs should.

It's a totally white Winter Wonderland here. A little too cold for me some days, but mostly I'm doing fine. I have a sporty winter coat to keep me warm and I also run a lot with Tove, the combination is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment