Monday 30 March 2009

Enter Tigress

Did you know that cross-breed dogs can be sometimes mixed with other species? In my home sweet foster home there was a herd of cats and I'm sure those semi-wild mammals put something feline in my canine meal! I've gathered evidence of that:

First: I'm a brainl.. fearless hunter. If my target is smaller than me and not coming towards me, I am ready to attack.

Second: If a ball of yarn is left unattended, I will make sure it's the last day of it's life. See picture above. Please note my skillfully imitated catsy posture.

Third: I have developed a high level of ignorance to most commands that try to encourage me to any particular direction. 

Anyway, my new cat "friend" Alfie, didn't like me that much. Actually I did'n have the guts to find out what he tought of me because my mouse part told me to keep away from that aggressivly sizzling Alfred Scissorhands.

No comments:

Post a Comment