Sunday 8 February 2009

Snow country for old men

Where did all those snowmen go? I found a great number of bodies lying in My Park and none of them seemed to have a grip of life anymore. I tried to eat as many as I could, as their pure white meat is easy to digest (instantly in my mouth, to be exact) but it's terribly cold. 

Apparently the snow civil war has ended now and my northern humans can come out again, as they are pacifists when it comes to snow. We Brits are violent and and inhuman (especially we wolves), so we have no mercy for passers-by if we have a good snowball at hand. We remember our manners and polite everyday gestures again when the snow is replaced with salt, garbage and dog poo again. What did the vikings do to us when they invaded our rainy island?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds fun,. I love eating the cold white stuff too, Today we had loads of ice on the grass and that is such fun to break up and eat! Crunchy and cold!

    ReplyDelete