Saturday 7 February 2009

Mental care needed

The wackos (yea, my folks) think I have some mental problems, so we went to see a mentist yesterday. They managed to make an appointment to the farthest mental clinic in London that I thought we were moving back to Devon when we travelled there. 

Anyways, the doctor and the nurses were really generous, they gave me delicious treats all the time. My mental problems are obviously pretty visible, as the doctor could see them by opening my chewing pit. He declared me as an owner of two rotten (my favourite seasoning) teeth! He prescribed me antilopes in tablet form and told that they would be somewhat tasty. Bull poo! Not True! Antilopes are best eaten raw and fresh. My peoples promised to hunt them with me next time we visit Antafrica. Well, I have to eat those tablets for a week in order to get rid of the infection the brown teeth brought with them.

My android part was checked too and it seemed to work like a mac. Imagine if they had installed a micro chip with Windows Vista under my skin! Happily I'm a crossbreed, part dog, part computer and a twist of mouse. Canis lupus familiaris, not far from the wolf, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment