Saturday 7 February 2009

Hey all, meet Bouncie. Bouncie, meet all.

This fellow lives with us but he keeps it quiet most of the time. I let him wear my red collar while I'm using my new, silvery and reflective one. The red one is still my fav, but it must have shrunken when I playe... worked in the snow. Ok, I've gained weight a bit (just 1,4 kg in two weeks) but I should be able to wear my old clothes! Does my bum look big?

Back to Bouncie. This guy may look like a decent flat mate, but it's all a facade. I'm 100% sure he was the one to pee on those curtains that laid on the floor. Bad puppy, Bouncie! That cute terrorist also stole a slipper and put it in MY BED and staged me guilty! One day I'll pay him back. Maybe just chew his head off, that should do it. Those puppy eyes do not work on me, you two-faced fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment