Sunday 8 February 2009

Bark up the wrong tree

I wonder does the Grey Snake-Bark Maple bark to snakes or bark like a snake? I speak seldom, but it sounds more like a mouse (a cartoon character of some kind). Black Rodent-Bark Wolf, that's me!

It's been really confusing since I learned reading. It all started when My Folks begun my Brain Training with a seemingly empty espresso can. When I play with that can, it provides small delicies such as apple peels, pieces of carrot or beans. Even if I am carnivorous and therefore enjoy eating dead mammals and poultry, I still respect vegetarian treats in some extent. And of course, as a Brit I love garbage. At home I have no access to the bin, but on the streets the people in my hoods keep the streets pretty well covered. Thanx. A lot!

Back to my thoughts. Where was I? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment