Monday 13 April 2009

Liberté, egalité, dejeuner!

We've moved again and this time I think it's serious. I picked a decent apartment downtown Helsinki and gave my humans the opportunity to still live with me. My huge flock of rooms gives me plenty of freedom to express whatever I need to express. Sadly my best friends could not leave their position as housekeepers in the suburbs, so I need to travel a bit to see them. 

Today I treated them with a visit to real Finnish country-side. We were given a chance to explore an enermous private dog yard a size of an average London park. The owners of the yard were two Belgian Tervuerens, one of them just slightly too big and one giant individual. Luckily these civilized wolves stayed in their car while we roamed their grounds. The picture shows our most memorable moment when we found a stick. A wooden stick, what a gem among found objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment