Friday 24 April 2009

New hobby

"The log just dropped out of the blue and killed the poor puppy."

Wrong folks, wrong.

Today I took my human (the one with longer arms) to a park to train him some secrets of golfing. Personally I got interested in golf when I found a ready-to-fetch golf ball from a gutter. Anyway, he got along pretty well and he managed to perform couple of well ranged throws before the ball landed under a log. The log itself is probably from an urine oak or similar (it lies in my regular dog poo wonderland). I made quite an effort to get the ball back while my trainee just stood beside and photographed. Thanks for nothing again! The ball still waits there, so maybe I'll have to ask my J. Russel collegues to help. 

Please note the beautiful green grass we have here in Finnish dog parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment