Thursday 22 January 2009

Duty calls


Wow. I met two professionals in My Park. Two police dogs chatted with me for a while and the smaller would have gone a step further I guess, but the police human took him away. He said those guys may keep their thingies as they are braver that way. I dunno, I could use some instant bravery balls every now and then. Until then, I try to cope with the ball I found the other day. 
The policeboys have a C-A-R of their own! Maybe someday I'll have one, too. I'm quite sure I had one in my foster home, but my new humans have only an underground train, which I may try tomorrow, they say. Enought talk, I'm hungry!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Maisa's humans. I'm just about to home a Friends of the Animals dog in Central London (assuming introductions go well with my present boy). Perhaps we could all meet up one day for a London FOA reunion/walk? Dogs gotta stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! My closest park is Victoria Park but I would be happy to meet you somewhere else, too. Good luck with the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot all about this post! Victoria Park would be fine as I have a studio round the corner in Hackney Wick. It'd be lovely to have some dog friends for my chaps. We're collecting our new FOA pooch on Valentines Day so I'll pop back when she's settled in and it'll be sniffs and runs in the park for everyone.

    ReplyDelete