Tuesday 27 January 2009

Catwalk

You're probably not too surprised to see me in designer clothes, right? Well, me neither. What really surprises me is my taste. I feel much more comfortable in my whippet-shaped rain coat than in this Issey Miyake, soooo last season rug. Happily this garment is somebody else's so I only have to wear it to amuse humans. It's sporty all right, but it lacks certain street credibility which I really need right now. Catwalk is no place for a puppy, it's for kittens only.

I found my first own tennis ball today. It's really beautifully formed, kinda round, I'd say. It's ballistic abilities seem to be unlimited and the taste refers to GOOD! Not to mention the colour, which is not red. Do I see other colours? Hey Peoples! Do I see tennis colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment