Tuesday 5 May 2009

Dog marks the spot

Talking about home sickness! The parents of the pink poo master with reverse schedule of daily routines left a map of London on the floor yesterday. I don't really know is it the smell of still-dry-paper or the memories from London that made me land on the map. I placed my bum (it looks a bit fat, huh?) on Battersea Dog Shelter (never been there) and nose pointing east. Easter? Eastest? Happily my two homies from London are going to visit me and the hairless human puppy this week. Bring along a ball sling!

3 comments:

  1. Wanted to stop by and bark "Hello".

    And to say that your white paw is special and I think it may have magical powers.

    Princess Eva

    p.s. My brother Brice says that maps are not for laying on but great for shredding

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost right, Priceless Eva!

    I was supposed to be a Dalmatian, but I dropped into a cauldron filled with magical potion. That potion turned me into a magical mystery Staffordshire tourrier with a whip(pet)lash tail. So my only non-magical part is the Dalmatian sock.

    P.S. Brothel-Brice is right, maps fit perfectly my document shredder, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic, what camera you using?

    www.dogbreedbankchecks.com

    ReplyDelete